Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blogging Bandwagon

Hey World!


I have jumped on the blogging bandwagon! I have thoughts, opinions, and ideas to share so here goes! More about me? I am a mother of two (one grown and almost grown) hailing out of Nashville TN. I am a single woman who loves God, poetry, and jazz. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and family. I love dancing and I love performing spoken word. You will get a weekly dose of my poetry HERE!

I believe in truth. I love being me, and I believe that I am here for a purpose, and I'm learning to live my life ON PURPOSE. There are a lot of things I know I want to do differently in my life; God is showing me my character, and I'm working daily to morph into who He wants me to be. That's it for the intro. Will Holla!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!! Wanted to stop by and show some luv on your blog. Will be a regular around here, hope that's ok :)

    Nessa Saizon

    ReplyDelete